The New Diono Pacifica is the ultimate in car seat safety with new extra deep side walls providing enhanced side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
With its extended rear-facing capabilities, it can comfortably seat rear-facing children from 2.3 – 22.7 kg (5 to 50 lbs) and forward-facing children from 10 – 29.5 kg (22-65 lbs) in 5-point harness mode. Additionally it converts to a booster for children between 23 – 54 kg (50 – 120 lbs) or up to 144 cm (57″) in height.
Its unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and the Pacifica is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give the Pacifica superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-22.7 kg (5-50 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 – 29.5 kg (22 – 65 lbs) and up to 144 cm (57″) in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 and 54 kg (50 – 120 lbs)
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
Visit the Diono website to learn more.
Diono has kindly offered one lucky Canadian Mom Reviews reader, the chance to win a Pacifica Convertible + Booster Car Seat!
Please note: ALL entries are checked and will be validated.
Open to – Canada & US
Ends: December 21, 2015.
One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This giveaway is hosted by Canadian Mom Reviews and sponsored by Diono.