Pulled pork is pretty versatile, serve it on a crusty bun, over rice, or just like that. My cousin shared his recipe with me and with permission, I’m sharing it all with you!
Cousin Darren's Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Write a review
- 2lbs Pork Butt
- Can of Root Beer
- Place pork butt in crock pot, and pour root beer over top.
- Cook on high for about 4-6 hours.
- Drain juices into sauce pan and reduce to desired thickness.
- Shred pork, add reduced sauce back to pork.
- Cousin Darren's prefered method of eating his pulled pork.. "Serve on crusty buns with a cole slaw topper and crispy fries on the side"