The 2003 animated Turtles and Master Splinter are back and ready for some action in these two action-packed DVDs!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Search For Splinter
- Things Change–In the first episode of this series, the Turtles and Master Splinter are suddenly attacked by a horde of Mouser robots! These mechanical menaces chomp through stone, steel, and even Turtles, until the roof of the Turtle’s sewer-lair caves in, separating our heroes from their beloved Master. Now the Turtles must abandon their home of 15 years and find their missing master. On the way, they have to deal with collapsed sewer tunnels, the Purple Dragon street gang and a small army of mysterious, highly trained ninjas!
- The Search for Splinter, Part 1–After the frustrated Turtles exhaust their search for Splinter, their suspicions turn to the Guardians and the trail soon leads them to a non-descript building. The initials of its company name spell out “TCRI”–the same letters stamped onto the canister of ooze responsible for their mutation. Now with two reasons to infiltrate that building, the Turtles recruit both April and Casey to help get them inside.
- The Search for Splinter, Part 2–In this conclusion of the two-part season finale, the Turtles successfully infiltrate the mysterious TCRI building, where they manage to sneak into its inner sanctum and locate the unconscious Splinter inside a stasis tank. They also discover that there’s more to the technicians inside than meets the eye.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: NYC Showdown
- Return to New York, Part 1-The Turtles return to New York with one goal in mind–to destroy Shredder once and for all. With April providing remote computer assistance from the lair, the Turtles begin their assault on the Foot Headquarters skyscraper, fighting their way to the top, floor by floor. They must overcome an army of Foot Ninja Guards and the deadly cloaking Foot Tech Ninja, but no one is quite prepared for what they encounter inside a Foot Genetics lab.
- Return to New York, Part 2-The Turtles and Splinter continue to fight their way up through the Foot Headquarters skyscraper, facing down three misshapen Mutant Shredder Clones, a hallway of traps and never-before-seen supernatural foes known as the Mystic Ninja. Finally, they reach their goal–the top floor and Shredder’s throne room–but they must confront Shredder’s deadly Foot Elite Ninja. Things really get out of hand when Stockman, in a souped-up exo-suit, crashes the party…literally.
- Return to New York, Part 3-With Stockman showing up in the middle of the final battle between our heroes and Shredder, everything is thrown into chaos, temporarily forcing the Turtles to team up with Shredder and Hun to defeat Stockman before he annihilates them all. Once Stockman is eliminated, the final fight continues as the Turtles face the ultimate challenge high atop Shredder’s skyscraper.
If you have a fan of the 2003 Turtles in your home, they wont be disappointed with these titles. Both DVDs are packed full of action and turtle fun!
Both titles are only 65 minutes long, which is perfect for keeping the kids occupied while making diner or cleaning.
Pick up your copies available June 9th!