Hi Everyone, I’ve got another recipe for you!
I have a serious addiction to fried pickles. I could live off the ones from Montanas, really! I’ve tried a few recipes at home, but none really did it for me, until tonight! Thought I’d share this awesome recipe with yall, which I tweaked a bit to my liking, from the original!
- 6-ish Dill pickles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (likely more, I needed more)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Preheat deep-fryer, or oven to 350 degrees.
- Put milk & egg in one bowl, and dry ingredients in another (two bowls!)
- Quarter dill pickles (or half if they're small) and pat dry.
- Dip pickle pieces 1 at a time in egg mix, then breadcrumb mix.
- Repeat, dipping each piece twice!
- Put them on a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- I used buttermilk, but you can use whatever milk you have on hand.
- Delicious with ranch dressing