This is kind of like the better looking cousin of Rice Krispies. It barely lasts 24 hours in my home, between my boyfriend and I.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Squares
Write a review
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 large bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 cups honey nut cheerios
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- In a large microwavable bowl, place butter, marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir until marshmallows are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour in cereal and mix until even.
- Press into the greased pan and allow it to cool.
This would last just as long as it does in your house because it sounds delicious and I love the ingredients
Comments are closed.